Are you a dynamic individual who loves sales and relationship building with a team of hard workers? Are you looking to grow your career? DBG is looking for an Account Development Manager to grow and expand existing accounts and develop new business opportunities for our quality products within our targeted areas of business. If you think this describes you, DBG Canada Limited would like to hear from you.
Account Development Manager
We are looking for an Account Development Manager to grow and expand existing accounts and develop new business opportunities for our quality products within our targeted areas of business.
Provide Sales and Technical Sales support to existing and potential Customers. Develop relationships with Customer Engineering, Purchasing and Operations as a technical and sales resource with the goal of gaining information and additional opportunities. Provide Customers with support and solutions to manufacturing challenges through collaborative methods and education.
Work internally to support Sales, Account Management, Advanced Engineering, and Program Management functions as required.
Assist in the development of sales strategies, targets, and objectives. Strong communication and Customer relationship skills, along with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills will assist the sales team in achieving our sales growth objectives.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITES:
- Develop new Customers, markets, opportunities and develop current Customers from a new opportunity perspective.
- Promote a positive relationship with Customers, and DBG products.
- Lead new project opportunities with Customers working with Account management, Engineering, Advanced Engineering and Operations to provide “concept to finished goods” solutions to our Customers.
- Work with current and new Customers to clearly define Customer requirements.
- Analyze Customer needs and provide technical sales support and solutions.
- Interaction/liaison between various internal departments to ensure consistent interpretation of Customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence files and techniques for all Customers and Competitors.
- Continue to be aware of and research new technologies to ensure DBG is competitive and innovative.
- Ensure best technology is used to provide creative solutions for Customers thereby insuring DBG maintains a competitive edge on new potential projects.
- Prepare and deliver various documents of proposals and presentations.
- Work in compliance and conform to QMS, EMS and H&S standards, Policies, Objectives, Impact & Aspect and Hazard and Risks
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Report status of new and current customer opportunities
- Tooling and design knowledge would be an asset
- Experience in a metal stamping environment, design, project management, and estimating (minimum of five years) preferred.
- Good blueprint reading skills and working knowledge of GD&T preferred
- Ability to read or use CAD would be an asset. Knowledge/experience with continuous improvement planning including VA/VE.
- Understanding of costing techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver documents and presentations.
- Ability to interact professionally with Customers at all levels.
- Able to work effectively with all departments and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good leadership, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Must work well with little supervision and have a creative approach to decision-making.
- Post Secondary education in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
DBG is a custom metal manufacturer committed to providing our Customers with exceptional quality, on time delivery and cost saving opportunities. DBG supplies high quality metal stampings, fabrications and value added services to the Commercial Vehicle (Bus, Heavy & Medium Duty Truck, Automotive, Military, Agricultural, Construction & Consumer Goods industries.
At DBG, we rely on the strength and experience of our Associates for our success. As a result, we ensure that experience and input is properly compensated by providing pay for performance and a comprehensive benefit plan. If this is a company that you would like to be a part of, we currently have an opportunity for highly qualified, motivated, team oriented, safety conscious and quality focused individual at our Mississauga location.
To apply, send your resume to Apply@dbgusa.com