DBG Canada Limited is a growth-oriented, dynamic, and innovative leader in the manufacture and supply of assembly modules and high-quality metal stamping and fabrication to the automotive, heavy truck, military, and consumer goods industries.
At DBG, we would like our Associates to spend their entire career with us. We rely on the strength and experience of our Associates to assist in our success, so your input is not only valued, it is required for the benefit of our organization. If this is a company that you would like to be part of, we have an opportunity open for a Tig Welder at our Mississauga location. Come join our team!
- GTAW CWB certified.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Aluminum TIG welding experience
- Ability to read blueprints and familiar with welding symbols.
- Knowledge of jigs and fixtures is an asset.
- Familiar with management systems, ie. Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental
- Must have knowledge of welding techniques and equipment.
- Participate in shift rotation as required.
- Participate in making suggestions for continuous improvement of work environment and processes
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.