DBG is a full-service organization that is committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality, on-time delivery and cost saving opportunities. Our company supplies high-quality metal stamping & fabrication to the automotive, heavy truck and appliance industries.
We rely on the strength and experience of our Associates to assist in our success. Your input is not only valued, it is welcomed for the benefit of our organization. If this is a company that you would like to be part of come join our team as a Spot Welder!
- Maintain and encourage a safe working environment and good housekeeping.
- Must work in an efficient and safe manner, adhering to all safety Policies and Procedures, to ensure high productivity and good quality.
- Maintain quality inspection plans and process tracking forms as required and to accurately complete all related paperwork.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to perform quality checks on product.
- Must follow inspection plans, routings, setup sheets, work orders, quality awareness boards.
- Ensure accurate scrap, production and / or any other reporting.
- Responsible for accuracy of counts for all production.
- Responsible to report all known errors.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend resolutions.
- Ability to use proper measuring equipment.
- Associate adheres to all Management Systems, ie. Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental
- Work as a Team Member in all situations.
- Quality Awareness based on DBG’s quality objectives
Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and relate the meaning of written instructions to practical application
- Previous experience with spot welding in a manufacturing environment
- Moderate physical effort may be required consisting of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of heavy material
- Ability to withstand a minimum of 10 hours on a concrete surface
- Lift a maximum of 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
Apply below or send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!