We are looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team!!! This position will work evenings; Monday – Thursday, 4:00PM – 3:30AM, with additional overtime as necessary to meet production requirements.
DBG Arkansas, LLC is a full service organization that is committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality, on time delivery and cost saving opportunities. DBG supplies high quality metal stamping & fabrication to the automotive, heavy truck and appliance industries.
Our operations in Conway, Arkansas includes metal stamping, forming, painting, welding, and assembly. The facility utilizes stamping presses, brake presses, roll forms, lasers, shears, and a multi-stage paint process. A concept to finished products company providing parts and sub-assemblies to our customers. Approximately 100,000 square feet of floor space and 50 acres are utilized for fabrication operations. An additional 350,000 square feet is available for future business growth.
We rely on the strength and experience of our Associates for our success. If this is a company that you would like to be a part of, we currently have opportunities for safety conscious, qualified, motivated, team oriented, and quality focused individuals. We provide a comprehensive benefit package at exceptional rates to our Associates.
- Primarily overseeing approximately 30 Associates assigned to the fabrication operations.
- Promote, maintain and encourage a safe work environment and good housekeeping by example and in accordance with Company Health & Safety Policies/Procedures and the Occupational Health & Safety Act. Enforcing Company policies and procedures at all time.
- Ensure the manufacturing of quality products, delivered on time internally (upstream) and ultimately to our customers.
- Coach and offer direction to Associates in the day-to-day operations. Cultivate and maintain a positive, cooperative effort among all Associates.
- Minimum of 5-7 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication operations required. Extensive experience in the area of metal forming; stamping, bending and laser cutting.
- Experience with evaluation, designing, developing, and proving-in production processes.
- Good coaching, training, communication, administrative, time management and delegation skills.
- Previous Quality process exposure to IATF 16949 & ISO 9001-2015, a plus.
- Computer proficiency in various web based applications, ERP systems and Microsoft office. A general knowledge of SAP applications an asset.