DBG is a full-service organization that is committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality, on time delivery and cost saving opportunities. DBG supplies high quality metal stamping & fabrication to the automotive, heavy truck and appliance industries.
At DBG, we rely on the strength and experience of our Associates for our success. As a result, we ensure that experience and input is properly compensated by providing pay for performance and a comprehensive benefit plan. If this is a company that you would like to be a part of, we currently have an opportunity for highly qualified, motivated, team oriented, safety conscious and quality focused individual at our Mississauga location.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITES:
- Grow and expand existing accounts and develop new business opportunities for our quality products within our targeted areas of business.
- Build Customer relations and develop growth opportunities.
- Act as a primary liaison between Customers and the Company at all levels.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies, targets, and objectives.
- Implement Sales plans & develop strategies to support growth.
- Prepare proposals and presentations & negotiate contracts & pricing.
- Responsible to resolve/assist with the resolution of all Customer commercial issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all sales policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge relating to specific markets that they service.
- Maintain and communicate current knowledge of competitors and industry trends.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate and ensure Customer requirements are being met.
- Communicate and work with the Plant Management team to determine strategic direction for all Customers under their management.
- Focus on Customer relations with corporate Purchasing and Engineering personnel but also be prepared to call on the Customer at all levels including Quality and Material departments.
- When required, act as a Project Manager to ensure the smooth transition through all Contract Review and Quote Review procedures.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures and TS16949, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 procedures.
- 4 – 6 years of related experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including planning & time management.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Post Secondary education in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.