DBG Canada Limited is a growth-oriented, dynamic, and innovative leader in the manufacture and supply of assembly modules and high-quality metal stamping and fabrication to the automotive, heavy truck, military, and consumer goods industries.
At DBG, we would like our Associates to spend their entire career with us. We rely on the strength and experience of our Associates to assist in our success, so your input is not only valued, it is required for the benefit of our organization. If this is a company that you would like to be part of, we have an opportunity open for a CNC Operator at our Mississauga location. Come join our team!
- Programming, set-up and operation of CNC Laser
- Able to adjust and modify cutting conditions to suit specific materials
- Able to perform routine maintenance of machine and any minor repairs (cutting head, lens, gap adjustment)
- Ensure all work, including material and labor, is accurately reported and job tickets are completed daily with the correct part or job number and accurate times.
- Maintain and encourage a safe work environment and good housekeeping.
- Verify dimensions of the machined part using precision instruments.
- Diagnose and correct faults with respect to errors and omissions in the program.
- Work in compliance and conform to QMS, EMS and H&S standards, Policies, Objectives, Impact & Aspect and Hazard and Risks
- Grade 12 Diploma
- 3-5 years hands on laser experience
- 2- 5 years Programming Experience
- Mazak Smart System experience an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.