DBG is a full-service organization that is committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality, on-time delivery and cost-saving opportunities. Our operations in Conway, Arkansas includes metal stamping, forming, painting, and assembly. The facility utilizes stamping presses, brake presses, roll formers, lasers, shears, and a multi-stage paint process. A concept to finished products company providing parts and sub-assemblies to customers.
We rely on the strength and experience of our Associates to assist in our success. Your input is not only valued, it is required for the benefit of our organization. If this is a company that you would like to be part of come join our team as a CNC-Laser Operator!
- Promote, maintain and encourage a safe work environment and good housekeeping by example.
- Work as a Team Member in all situations. Set a good example for others within the department.
- Inspects equipment, sets dies and/or selects programs, and adjusts settings for quality production or shuts machine down for repairs.
- Receives blueprint or engineering print, interprets, sets up equipment to specifications per blueprint.
- Checking to ensure that paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Must ensure good communication is kept with Team Leader.
- Must be familiar with & clearly understand all Press & Auxiliary Equipment functions
- Must adhere to all safety Policies and Procedures and report all Safety Hazards or accidents to Team Leader.
- Responsible for part quality, final inspection. Maintain quality charts as required. Accurately complete all related paperwork
- Ensure accurate scrap and production reporting and any other reporting as deemed necessary and approved.
- Responsible for production related identification i.e. – C., WIP, R.M., REJECT SAMPLES
- Must follow inspection plans, routings, setup sheets, work orders, kan ban system, and quality alerts.
- Some material handling may be required (i.e. walk behind or lift truck).
- Notifies Team Leader/Supervisor of any major incidence of recurring equipment malfunction or poor-quality raw material or production.
- Work in conjunction with DBG’s quality objectives and understand how poor-quality affects DBG, our customers and the end user of our product
Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with various machinery such as coil fed press machines, form presses, sheet liners, slitters, punch presses or CNC computer operated punch presses. Familiarity with die setting and CNC programming requirements.
- Ability to read, write, and relate the meaning of written instructions to practical application.
- Moderate physical effort may be required consisting of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling of heavy material
- Ability to withstand a minimum of 10 hours on a concrete surface
- Lift a maximum of 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
Apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!